NTC as an employer
As a company with high quality standards, we give our best each and every day. We think in terms of results and customers, work hand-in-hand, and participate in exchanges of experience. And what is more – we enjoy what we do.
Is that your philosophy too? Than take this opportunity to make the world that bit more secure and liveable in through the work that you do – by applying for a fascinating job with NTC.
What we expect of you
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about our products and our corporate culture and for whom taking on responsibility comes naturally. In short: Individuals who want to make a difference in their lives. If this sounds like you, then there are many ways in which you can bring your technical and personal strengths to bear with us.
What you can expect from us
- Fair contractual terms
- Performance-based salary
- Extensive social benefits, such as a company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, and regular preventive health care campaigns
- Excellent training
- Individual development opportunities in the form of technical and personal training programmes, specific NTC training courses, programmes and seminars, etc.
- A modern working environment
- Space for your own ideas
These values are important to us
- Integrity: We are trustworthy and perform our activities to the best of our knowledge and ability.
- Empathy: We are committed to the concerns of all our interest groups.
- Long-term prospects: Our actions are forward-looking and value-creating.
- Agility: We question the status quo openly, quickly and with focus.
- Team spirit: We are strongest when we work together as a team.
The best way to apply for one of our job vacancies
Simply write us an e-mail, attaching a cover letter, CV, certificates and references, if available, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.