Professional maintenance of emergency power systems
Whether it is an emergency generator, an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or a secure electricity supply, every emergency power supply requires professional servicing to ensure its 100% availability in the event of an emergency.
Of course, nobody really wants things to get serious. But still you need to be prepared, just in case it happens. With NTC as your partner, you have an experienced expert team and effective all-round service at your disposal.
Professional maintenance at a high level
For us, conscientious maintenance is far more than just a way of ensuring the interruption-free supply of energy to your company premises. It is the basis of a long-term operational infrastructure. To make sure that you are not only independent of electricity fluctuations but also protected from breakdowns.
With us as your partner, your servicing concept will be planned in detail, subjected to reliable project planning, and performed in the form of preventive maintenance, including regular inspections, timely battery replacements and constant optimisation of ongoing operations. In this way, potential problems can be detected at an early stage and remedied before they occur. And best of all: you always have control over your workflows, without losing either orders or customers, while also securing your investment.
Good to know
Within the scope of our servicing agreement, you can, upon request, also benefit from our 24/7 on-call service as well as enjoying preferential treatment in the event of a disturbance. Irrespective of the size of your system, the manufacturer, and your individual servicing concept. Ultimately, it is about providing the maximum possible availability and security.
Your special maintenance plus
As an experienced and manufacturer-independent supplier of emergency power solutions, we are familiar with all the systems made by leading manufacturers. This enables us to offer you a service agreement that takes into account all aspects of your system to ensure it provides interruption-free operation.
Advantages of your maintenance contract at a glance
- 24/7 hotline (on request)
- 24/7 emergency service with fixed response times (on request)
- Maximum availability and security
- Early damage detection
- Preferential treatment in the event of a disturbance
- Transparent budget planning
- Early detection of damage and preventive maintenance can sometimes result in high cost savings
- Professional services pursuant to all applicable standards (DIN, VDN, EN etc.)
- Competent in-office and sales force contact partners
- Optimisation of system service life
- Proof of operational readiness, including measurement reports and inspection tags
- Emergency power system folder including technical documentation and measurement reports
- Maintenance dates monitored by NTC
- Company’s own technicians used throughout the country